04 August 2009

Ugh Deployment!

So as many of you know, we have begun another deployment. And yeah, i know, he JUST got home! He was home 9 months and 6 days to be exact. But his unit needed him. So the job must go on. Such is Army life. He's been gone a week now actually. So far the girls and i have adjusted fairly well. Much better than i expected. It was super hard to tell him goodbye again. That part hurt so much. But after that we have quickly gone back to a new routine. It helps that we have school starting back this week. Gives us something to work toward. and will definitely help us to stay busy! Since he has been gone though, lots has been going on here! The day after he left, Keliah learned to ride her bike. She just took it out to the culdesac and climbed on and took off! We took pics and video so Daddy could see. Thursday the ceiling in the hall started pouring water, turns out there is a problem with the AC unit that is in the attic. It is under control for now, but will have to be fixed. Thursday i started feeling ill. The girls also had a friend over that night. So Friday was fun! We went out and ran some errands, did a little this and that. Then the girls stayed the night at their friends house. Meanwhile i was feeling worse. Saturday we had a yard sale at my friends house. I didnt do too well at it. but maybe next time. By Saturday night was really not feeling well at all! So Sunday i was so sick, i just laid around all day. Monday i was feeling better and we ran some errands and got out of the house. So now here we are up to Tuesday again and we have to get some more things done around here. I also just found out that the girls friend has lice and since they were with her all weekend, i need to check them for it too. Dear Lord, please don't let them have it!!! I'm so not wanting to deal with this right now. But if they do, we will get it taken care of! It feels like he has been gone for so long! I miss him so much. Seems like everytime he leaves things start to fall apart around here. I know he's the glue that holds me together but apparently he's like that for the whole house. Today just feels like a really bad day around here. I'm extremely moody. I'm missing him more today than i have so far. Which is a LOT because i really miss him when i'm sick! Why do we have to go through these things? Why do we have to deal with this? I know it's his job and i know that we knew it was part of this lifestyle and we knew it was coming but does that mean i have to like it? NO! Most of the time, i am ok. We all deal with it just fine. But today is just not one of those days. Maybe it will get better. who knows!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I just want you to remember that I'm here for you! Please don't feel like you are imposing if you need to call me. I know I'm busy, but I always have time for you! I love ya!

Anonymous said...

lol i love reading ur stores!!