09 March 2011

has it been this long? with tbi and ptsd and school and.....who knew?!

WOW! seriously, i have been away for nearly a year. kinda hard to believe. soooooo much has happened in that year. We have celebrated another anniversary....making it lucky number 13. He came home from another deployment. We have made new friends, watched friends move away to other lifes that the Army is forcing on them....lol. We have watched our kids each celebrate another birthday. He has celebrated another birthday. We are quickly closing in on another one for me. I have started school again. And we have seen the effects of war first hand. It's hard some days and some days are totally normal. I will do another entire blog on that subject. So much there to say! Let me organize all my thoughts on that one and i'll get back to you. For now i just wanted to say that i'm sorry for being away so long. We are doing well, staying very busy, and always thankful for each new day together. I will talk to you all soon. I miss my blogging and i need to get back to this outlet. Especially with all the stress going on these days. LOL Have a great day! Don't forget to come check back in with me! I will be back.

No comments: