12 March 2009

New Home City, Still No Home

We are at our new home post. Finally made it to Ft Stewart, GA. We've been here a few days now. We are still waiting on a new home. There doesn't seem to be an opening on post. We have looked at some places off post but they are in less than desirable neighborhoods. I do know a few people in the area though so that has helped me be not so lonely. We have got to get a home soon! My kids really need to be back in school! They are starting to wear on my nerves. The upside is though there is a playground here and the weather is nice. So we do get to go outside and do things. We are thinking of going to the beaches and Savannah this weekend. The girls are really excited about that. They can't wait to see a real ocean for the first time! That should be fun for all of us. Well today's blog is going to be short. There isn't a lot to say right now and my computer battery is almost dead again. Just wanted to let you all know i am still with the land of the living and doing ok. Just trying to get settled in here! Talk to you as soon as i can again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet the girls are excited about the beach and all... I'm sorry that you're having housing issues, but I'm praying! :D